29/30. This blonde is going door to door trying to find some paying work. She knocks on one door and a handsome older man opens it up.
"Hey mister, do you have any odd jobs I could do for cash?"
He looks her up and down and surmises that she's an idiot whom he can take advantage of.
"I'll give you ten dollars if you paint my porch. There's paint, brushes, ladders and everything you'll need next to the car in the garage."
"Sure, sounds great!"
The man closes the door, chuckling at what a great deal he's just brokered. Half an hour later, there's another knock at the door. He opens it up and there's the blonde.
"You're finished already?" he asked her incredulously.
"Yeah! It isn't really that big! But I think you should know, that's not a porch. It's a Jaguar!"
30/30. Fish swimming upriver and bumps his head.
Still Hungry for more? Here are some more bonus jokes to feed your appetite.
1. Where do poor meatballs live?
2. The frustrated cannibal threw up his arms
3. Why do scuba divers fall backwards off of the boat?
Because if they fell forward, they'd still be on the boat.
4. Why don't ants get sick?
Because they have little anty-bodies.
5. Did you hear about the two thieves who stole a calendar?
They each got 6 months
6. What's orange and sounds like a parrot?
7. Knock knock
I eat mop
8. "what part of your body would you get rid of?"
"My spine. It holds me back."
9. When is a door not a door? When it's ajar.