25. Samuel Huntington wrote a book warning government leaders of the dangerous world the fall of the Soviet Union would leave behind. Predicting it's fall would allow the rise of Islamic radicalization and the war in the middle east.
26. Georg Cantor, famous Mathematician and Father of Modern Set Theory, was the first to claim that there were different "sizes" of infinity, and that the set of natural numbers were "smaller" than the set of real numbers.
This was not well received by the mathematics community. He was ridiculed and eventually landed in a mental institution as a result of so many people denouncing his findings as wrong.
He, of course, was right, and now modern mathematics wouldn't exist if it wasn't for such an insight into the bizarre nature of Set Theory.
27. The German political party Sozialdemokratische Partei Deutschlands in the Weimar Republic, were the only ones against enforcing Article 48 of the Weimar Constitution. They feared it would allow a political leader to rise to absolute power. The passing of this law allowed the Government to bypass the Reichstag to create or change laws. This lead to Hitler becoming the dictator of Germany.
28. In 1968, Bobby Kennedy said in 40 years, "a Black person could be president." 40 years later, Obama was elected.
29. Jonny Rotten exposed Jimmy Saville and his 'cigar munching gang' in the 1970s, but the BBC never broadcast it. It came out a few years ago on Piers Morgan's show, and it is now becoming clear that Saville's abuse was an open secret at the BBC.
30. General Billy Mitchell, predicted the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in the mid 1920s. He resigned after he was court-martialed.