Whether historically outdated or simply ridiculous, there are many weird laws that exist in the United States of America.
Photographer Olivia Locher chose to represent these absurd laws in a playful series titled "I Fought The Law". Through intentionally violating these ridiculous laws, she creates her own sense of whimsical rebellion.
To see more of her work, visit Olivia's website at: olivialocher.com
1. It's illegal to carry ice cream in your back pocket in Alabama.
2. It's illegal to disrobe in front of a man's portrait in Ohio.
3. It's illegal to tie a dollar bill to a string and pull it away when someone picks it up in Pennsylvania.
4. You're not allowed to have more than two dildos in a house in Arizona.
5. A person may not cross state borders with a bird on their head in Minnesota.
(Image on the next page...)