8. "So, your profile picture, was that your sister or something?"
9. This was said to me, but it fits.
Met a guy on vacation. Chatted online for a while, liked each other. Decided to have our first "real" date. While eating, guy told me a story about the time his father shoved a cat in a pillowcase and slammed it into the pavement. Told him his story was horrible and to stop talking. He apologized. Tried to make me feel better by reassuring me that afterwards, his father bashed it's head in with a shovel.
10. It wasn't a date per se, but very early on in my relationship with my ex we were on the train from CT to NY and sitting across the aisle from us was a young woman with an adorable puppy. After my ex let out an audible "aww," I somehow managed to say "I love f-----g dogs" instead of "I ... love dogs."
His response was "Do I need to hold you back?"
11. Wanting to compliment on my date's intelligence I said:
"I have met stupider girls than you, so you are really ok".
12. "Hey look you have a nervous tic.... oh, it's getting worse"
13. One time I was kind of on a "hang-out" date with a girl and we were watching a movie over at my apartment. We were holding hands and she started innocently stroking my arm.
She asks "how do you get your skin so soft" without missing a beat I reply with a whisper "I bathe in virgin's blood" ...later I found out that she was, in fact, a virgin.
This article continues on the next page!