Oh, it's the camera light reflecting off the vapor from the humidifier we installed this morning. Wow. Ghosts, I knew I didn't believe in those.
9. Not a camera but a monitor. Had it on one night and heard someone talking. It was some older lady talking about what it was like growing up in Africa.
10. My nephew and his baby monitor.
Sis called me cry-laughing to tell me that niece went into the nursery and proceeded to lay out a few "house rules" on her 4wks old little brother. Sis says it was things about sharing, and cleaning up and being nice and protective and minding his manners.
That was funny enough, but niece finished with this gem: "Everybody pulls their weight in this family. You're lucky you're only nine pounds."
That little bossy munchkin. She's super protective of him, still. I have multiple pictures of them holding hands while they nap.
11. I'm almost certain my dad caught this.
When I was in college my dad asked if I would dog/house sit for he and my mom. I said sure as long as they didn't mind if my girlfriend came. They didn't; I'm pretty sure they like her more than me.
The week comes and like any college couple we had sex...everywhere. Partway through the week we're sitting in the living room and "everything going well? The dogs okay?" Comes out of the clock. I damn near jumped out of my skin. Turns out my dad had installed a mic/camera system throughout the house. I don't know if they caught us, the cameras deleted everything from 24 hours prior, but there's a distinct possibility. Needless to say, we kept our antics to my room from then out.
12. My buddy has a camera that sits on his doorstep. It has a motion sensor and every time it detects someone or something on the porch, it snaps a photo and sends it to his phone.
It's a Sunday morning, and for once, his two year old isn't shouting into his bedroom to get him out of his crib. Ah, yes. A rare morning to lay in bed. His phone goes off. A photo of a little red-headed boy reaching out of the front door to grab a package appears.
And that's how he discovered that his son could get out of the crib.
13. I was at school and my mom came to my house to pick up my kids because my husband was leaving for work. My daughter was a month old at the time, my son was eight. My mom was watching the live video feed of the nursery where my daughter was napping when the screen went black and... (Continued)