Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.
1. Penis' aren't the only thing that can grow when it's excited! When aroused, the vagina can expand to around twice its normal size.
2. Contrary to popular belief, most vaginas won’t be noticeably different after having babies. There is actually no statistical difference in average recorded vaginal size between women who’ve had babies and women who haven’t. So... go forth and multiply!
3. “Vagina” comes from the Latin root meaning "sheath for a sword" but please don't take that to heart. Ouch!
4. An average vagina is about 15cm deep, which means a man with a 30cm dong cannot even utilize it fully. Looks like size doesn't really matter after all.
5. Vaginas are self-cleaning. What's more, many health care professionals state that douching is dangerous, as it interferes with both the vagina's normal self-cleaning and with the natural bacterial culture of the vagina, and it might spread or introduce infections. So stand back and let your vagina do the work!
6. The G-spot maybe doesn’t actually exist.
At least not in the sense that there is a button in your vagina that, when pressed, = orgasm. It’s a bit more complex than that (surprise!).
First, some G-spot background: For years, researchers have known that there’s an area about an inch or two up on the inside front wall of the vagina (the side closest to your belly button) that is associated with intense pleasure. That’s why men’s magazines love to recommend that your partner should insert a finger into your vagina and make a “come hither” motion to stimulate it.
Here’s where it gets a bit complicated... (Continued)