10 Sims Players Confess To The Worst Act They've Committed During the Game.
1. One time I killed a sim by drowning him. I made everyone come to his funeral in swimwear.
2. I found this girl that I really wanted my Sim to marry. Problem is she already had a husband. I friended her husband and convinced him to move in with me, and drowned him in a pool so I could marry his wife.
3. I maxed out on as many family members as I could and pulled a lottery ticket for who to kill everyday, last survivor got to marry the survivor of the last family I did it with. Thought maybe they'd have something in common.
4. I wanted to make a church with a full, complete graveyard. So I built a small structure, moved in a family of 8, got them all inside, removed the door, filled with fire. Eight new tombstones! Then, I built a church and moved in a priest. Unfortunately for the priest, the grounds had been tainted by the dark rituals of the past and several dozen ghosts materialized every night. He died three days later due to never being able to sleep.
5. My teenage sim-son decided that waking up to his alarm and getting on the school bus was unimportant. I locked him in a 1x1 room until he peed himself and died in the puddle.
6.I made a house filled with swimming pools so that everything was on an island.With all of the constant swimming to eat, sleep, pee, play basketball, etc.,not to mention constantly changing from clothes to swimsuit and back. My Simsspent their lives in perpetual exhaustion.
7.I found out my one Sim's boyfriend was cheating on her with someone so I hadher go to his house, confront him, then set his front door, (the only door out)on fire. I felt nothing.
8. I make lots of friends with my sims, then invite all ofthem over, and lead them into a room in my backyard. The room has a refrigerator,sink, toilet, and bed. Once my sim leaves I delete the door. The sims want toleave so the keep saying "goodbye!" It's a chant of them sayinggoodbye goodbye goodbye GOODBYE. I want the whole city in there.
9. I once broke up with a guy then invited him over and drownedhim, just to keep his tombstone for our illegitimate child.
Lastly, the most savage confession of all...
10. I didn't use cheats for a day.
Share these atrocities with friends and family.
Laws should always protect the people, ALL the people!
Laws are amiable. We know this. They often change with the times, with enough revolution that is. Laws are there to protect and serve, however they can be too complex and just downright odd and often absurd.