11 Magical Gift Ideas For Every Harry Potter Fan.
This article is based on "Gift Ideas for Harry Potter Fans". If you're interested in reading more, check out the link at the bottom of the article.
1. Deathly Hallows rotating necklace ($9)
2. Quidditch sweaters ($28)
3. Ministry of Magic decal ($8)
4. Remote control wand ($40)
5. Glasses and Deathly Hallows bracelet ($9)
6. Wearable Sorting Hat ($25)
7. Tom Riddle's diary ($30)
8. Dobby mask ($42)
9. Personalized Hogwarts acceptance letter ($25)
10. House neckties ($12)
11. Vintage Hogwarts map pillowcase
Fame always come with a price!
Fame is a tricky, tricky mistress. It can be intoxicating and make you crave it; until it ruins you or until it does you right. And thanks to cable television and the internet anyone can be famous for literally anything and nothing all at once. Who knew being a "Meme" could garner you a fan club? What does one do with that sort of fame.
Redditor u/AnswersOddQuestions wanted to hear from those who are part of Meme fame by asking.... People who have had their pictures end up as memes. How has it affected your life?
I wanna be Memed!