16 Odd Compliments That Are So Adorable It Hurts. You're Going To Want To Try These.
These'll have you going
Thanks to the Daily Odd Compliment Tumblr for contributing some of these!
For more odd compliments, check out the link at the bottom of this article.
1. You're awkward,
but in a cute way.
Like an elevator ride,
but with puppies.
2. I can't imagine my life without you.
And I have a very active imagination, so I totally should be able to.
But I can't.
3. I want to run away with you.
Actually, that's not true. I want to walk away with you.
4. If I had the money, whenever you were sad, I would hire a super funky jazz band to play behind you while you walked.
And if that didn't cheer you up, at least you'd look really cool.
5. Hanging out with you is better than a party with unlimited juice.
Which, we all know, is off the hook.
6. If someone asked me to describe you in one word, I'd be like "what??" because I'm not that quick on my feet, and the first thing that would come to mind would be more than one word and then I'd lose.
You deserve better than one word.
7. When robots take over the world or, God forbid, flying squirrels, I will gladly share my secret hideout with you.
As well as my deodorant.
8. I can't get you out of my head.
Which is becoming a problem because sometimes I have other things I need to be thinking about.
Like what my name would be if I were a dragon.
9. I want to kiss you in the pouring rain.
But not if a tornado is around, because if you're going to be swept off your feet,
I'm going to be the one to do it.
10. I plan on bugging you every single day for the foreseeable future.
11. I would get out of a warm bed on a cold morning for you.
And we both know mornings aren't my strong suit.
12. If you were a cupcake, I'd definitely eat you.
And then I'd feel really guilty, knowing that I ate the best cupcake in the whole world.
And, obviously, that I ate my friend as well.
13. I like you as much as a Kanye likes himself.
And, as we both know, that's a whole lot.
14. You make my dreams come true.
Aside from all the weird ones.
But it's best not to talk about those.
Hey what's that?
Not my weird dreams.
Let's move on.
15. You're so cute. Like genuinely cute. Not like when someone says, "Oh, that's such a cute house." That house is not cute. Stop saying that.
16. I don't know who you think you are,
but if you think it's someone sexy, funny
and smart, then okay.
There comes a time in our lives when we have to cut people out because of their toxic, negative, or destructive behavior. And there's no shame in doing it - tolerance and acceptance can only go so far, and there is always a last straw.
The785 asked: What was the incident that made you cut somebody close out of your life?
Submissions have been edited for clarity, context, and profanity.