17 Times Adele Proved That She Was A Total F*cking Boss.
Long live Queen Adele.
1. When she said this and everyone was like, good point.
I like having my hair and face done, but I'm not doing to lose weight because someone tells me to. I make music to be a musician, not to be on the cover of Playboy.
2. The time she put things in perspective during her interview for Rolling Stone.
"I dont care if 10 people buy the album as long as those, like, 10 people believe me. Thats the most important thing to me, is just being believed."
- Adele for Rolling Stone
3. When this was a real statistic.
4. Every time she wouldn't let anyone tell her what to do. Which, let's be honest, is always.
5. Just look at this boss. Just. Look.
6. Every time she showed us that she doesn't give a damn about fame.
7. Every time she was able to laugh at herself, and share the less-than-pleasant side to stardom.
8. When this was also a real statistic.
9. And this.
10. When, despite her obvious success, she was still ultra humble.
11. The time she had the wisdom of a 90-year-old.
12. The time she had her priorities in check.
13. When she used her fame to support amazing causes and people.
It's World Water Day! For every RT this gets, @LifeWaterUK will give 100 gallons of clean water to someone in need. #cleanwaterforall xx
Adele (@Adele) March 22, 2015
Please go and get the new Civil Wars album. They're my absolute favourite and the new record is beautiful! X
Adele (@Adele) August 7, 2013
It is International Day To End Violence Against Women! The lovely Stella McCartney has designed this years white ribbon! Have you got yours?
Adele (@Adele) November 25, 2013
14. All the times she wasn't afraid to show us when she was less than impressed.
15. The time she put the body-shaming media in their place.
16. The time she loved to swear so much that a compilation video was made.
Watch the full video here.
17. Alternative name for this article: 19 Times Adele was a beautiful, beautiful person.
Know someone who loves Adele?
Whoops. That snip was just a hair too far....
Your first bad haircut probably made you want to die a little when you looked in the mirror. Imagine how the person cutting your hair must have felt. Although, maybe they didn't care at all, as evidenced by the bs excuse they gave you when you finished in the barber chair.