This article is based on "18 Incredible Things Kids Say About Love". If you're interested in reading more, check out the link at the bottom of the article.
A group of children aged 5 to 10, were asked what they thought about love, dating, and marriage. Their answers are perfect.
1. "Love is like an avalanche where you have to run for your life." - John, 9
2. "I think you're supposed to get shot with an arrow or something, but the rest of it isn't supposed to be so painful." - Manuel, 8
3. "No one is sure why it happens, but I heard it has something to do with how you smell. That's why perfume and deodorant are so popular". - Mae, 9
4. "A man and a woman promise to go through sickness and illness and diseases together". - Marlon, 9
5. "When a person gets kissed for the first time, they fall down, and they don't get up for at least an hour." - Wendy, 8
6. "On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date." - Mike, 10
7. "When somebody's been dating for a while, the boy might propose to the girl. He says to her: 'I'll take you for a whole life, or at least until we have kids and get divorced.'" - Anita, 9
8. "Lovers will just be staring at each other and their food will get cold. Other people care more about the food." - Brad, 8
9. "Romantic adults usually are all dressed up, so if they are just wearing jeans it might mean they used to go out or they just broke up." - Sarah, 9
10. "See if the man picks up the check. That's how you can tell if he's in love". - John, 9
11. "It's love if they order one of those desserts that are on fire. They like to order those because it's just like how their hearts are - on fire." - Christine, 9
12. "It gives me a headache to think about that stuff. I'm just a kid. I don't need that kind of trouble." - Kenny, 7
13. "Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is the pretty good too." - Greg, 8
14. "If falling in love is anything like learning how to spell, I don't want to do it. It takes too long." - Glenn, 7
15. "I know one reason kissing was created. It makes you feel warm all over, and they didn't always have electric heat or fire places or even stoves in their houses." - Gina, 8
16. "The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with that." - Curt, 7
17. "The rules goes like this: if you kiss someone, then you should marry her and have kids with her. It's the right thing to do." - Howard, 8
18. "If you want to be loved by somebody who isn't already in your family, it doesn't hurt to be beautiful." - Anita, 8.
Kids are adorable. SHARE if you agree!
Whoops. That snip was just a hair too far....
Your first bad haircut probably made you want to die a little when you looked in the mirror. Imagine how the person cutting your hair must have felt. Although, maybe they didn't care at all, as evidenced by the bs excuse they gave you when you finished in the barber chair.