20 Non-Sexual Sensations That Feel Totally Amazing.
1. The feeling when you first wake up but don't have to get out of bed yet.
2. It might not be sexual, but having your hair played with.
3. Taking a big poop with only a little resistance. Combine that with a dry wipe and you're winning at life.
4. Getting goose bumps from music.
5. When you're congested and then suddenly your nostrils open up.
6. When you finally get rid of that thing stuck in your teeth.
7. Dipping your hand into a deep bag of uncooked rice.
8. Sitting down after being on your feet all day.
9. That moment right before your favorite part in the song then that motion you do afterwards.
11. Burying yourself in hot laundry fresh from the dryer.
12. Dangling a cool metal chain over your hand and slowly lowering it down so it collects in your palm.
13. Lying in the pool and smacking your arms down in the water to create a rush of tiny bubbles underneath you that envelope your entire body for a few seconds.
14. Putting on a brand new pair of socks.
15. A shower beer. I highly recommend it if you haven't tried it.
16. Turning your pillow to the cold side.
17. Getting into my bed after I've washed my sheets and made it.
18. Opening a book to the correct page on the first try.
19. Twirling a q-tip in your ear right after a shower.
20. Pulling the protective plastic covers off new electronics.
Help your friends remember the smaller things in life. Share this with them by clicking below!
Those of us who live in New York live this truth on a daily basis.
Sometimes, you just meet a person who isn't quite all there. It's hard to tell at first, but then you talk with them for a little while and it just becomes abundantly clear if they're two eggs short of an omelette.
The stories of how you find out are so interesting. But yet, they teach us to look for clues when we interact with others.