20 Profound Shower Thoughts, As Told By Dogs. #7 Has A Ruff Life.
What goes on in a dog's brain? What deep insights can they share? As it turns out, man's best friend is no philosophical lightweight. The following dogs snuck onto their human's computer to share their thoughts through reddit.
1. What if I never find out who's a good boy?
2. If I eat that cat's poop, tomorrow it'll be my poop.
3. If I wasn't around, my human would end up losing dozens of balls every day.
4. Master runs slow because he only uses half of his legs.
5. My human didn't give me any of his dinner, even though I haven't eaten in 12 minutes, does he hate me?
6. OK ITS RAINING AND I JUST HEARD A SUPER LOUD NOISE OUTSIDE WTF IS THAT.
7. If a tree falls in a forest, and nobody is around, it's mine, I peed on it, don't touch it.
8. Why do humans harvest our poop?
9. GUYS. GUYS. MOM JUST GAVE ME A BATH AND I THOUGHT I WAS DYING BUT I'M NOT DEAD AND NOW LOOK HOW FAST I AM!!
10. Who let us out?
11. Human sleeps on bed, I sleep on floor. But sometimes when human drinks from lots of cans, he sleeps on floor. Maybe if I drink from the cans, I can sleep on bed.
12. Master just tied me to a tree. Now I am human, tree is dog now.
13. I DO want to go outside! How does she know?!
14. Life is like a car ride. Sometimes you go to the vet, sometimes it goes to the park, and you don't know where you're going until you get there so just enjoy the ride.
15. My humans said I am 6 today. I am Suzie, not 6.
16. Oh boy oh boy oh boy the pizza crust man is here.
17. SQUIRRELS ARE JUST TENNIS BALLS THROWN BY GOD.
18. Human has gotten noticeably smaller since we first met.. He used to be able to pick me up with one hand!
19. I had to bark at my human for 12 hours before he would come back inside the house, but it worked.
20. Seriously? Still no color tv?
These heavy contemplations gave me paws. Share these by clicking below!
Breaking up is hard to do.
And when you get the law involved, it's even worse. But sometimes people don't need the law's help to make things overcomplicated, they just have a grand ole time making that happen themselves.
People on the front lines of human cruelty include divorce lawyers. These are their stories.