This article is inspired by "40 Dumb Jokes Based On Smart Wordplay That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud". If you're interested in reading more, check out the link at the bottom of the article.
If you're ever at a party and you wanna show off your witty sense of humour, whip out one of these!
1. Whats the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? Snowballs.
2. Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.
3. Whats the difference between roast beef and pea soup? Anyone can roast beef, but not everyone can pee soup.
4. What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear.
5. What's the difference between a cat and a complex sentence? A cat has claws at the end of its paws. A complex sentence has a pause at the end of its clause.
6. How can you get four suits for a dollar? Buy a deck of cards.
7. I never wanted to believe that my Dad was stealing from his job as a road worker. But when I got home, all the signs were there.
8. Money doesnt grow on trees, right? So why does every bank have so many branches?
9. Two men broke into a drugstore and stole all the Viagra. The police better be on the lookout for two hardened criminals.
10. How do fish get high? Seaweed.
11. What do computers snack on? Microchips.
12. Did you hear about the guy who broke both his left arm and left leg? Hes all right now.
13. Whats the tallest building in the world? The library, cause it has the most stories.
14. How do trees get online? They log in.
15. Did you hear about the kidnapping at school? Everything's fine now. He woke up.
16. People wonder why I call my toilet the Jim instead of the John. I do it so I can say I go to the Jim first thing every morning.
17. Why did the scarecrow keep getting promoted? Because he was outstanding in his field.
18. What car does Jesus drive? A Christler.
19. What do you say to a drunk who walks into a bar with jumper cables around his neck? You can stay. Just dont try to start anything.
20. Why can't you trust an atom? They make up everything.
Share with friends by clicking below!
It's hard working in customer service, especially with irate customers. You need to be able to empathize and understand where your customers are coming from, show sympathy, and be willing to help them with their problem. However, if they come at you ranting and raving about an issue which clearly has nothing to do with you, well, then you're free to rant about them on the internet.