24 Strange Phobias People Have That You Never Knew Existed.
This article is based on "The 25 Strangest Phobias You Could Have" and "The Phobia List". If you're interested in reading more, check out the links at the bottom of the article.
Almost everyone is afraid of death or dying or the dark. When someone mentions being afraid of flying or fears we may roll our eyes or vigorously shake our heads in agreement. But bridges? Cheese? Keep scrolling to see more.
1. Ablutophobia: Fear of taking a bath or cleaning yourself
2. Nomophobia: Fear of not having cell service
3. Philophobia: Fear of falling in love
4. Arachibutyrophobia: Fear of peanut butter getting stuck to the roof of your mouth
5. Haphephobia: Fear of being touched
6. Aibohphobia: Fear of palindromes (words that can be spelled backwards or forwards)
7. Gephyrophobia: Fear of bridges
8. Descendophobia: Fear of walking downhill or downstairs
9. Trypophobia: Fear of holes, specifically clusters of holes
10. Chronophobia: Fear of time passing
11. Phagophobia: Fear of swallowing
12. Omphalophobia: Fear of belly buttons
13. Xanthophobia: Fear of the color yellow
14. Uranophibua: Fear of heaven
15. Tokophobia: Fear of pregnancy and/or childbirth
16. Scriptophobia: Fear of writing in public
17. Genuphobia: Fear of knees or kneeling
18. Ephebiphobia: Fear of teenagers
19. Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia: Fear of the number 666
20. Amychophobia: Fear of being scratched
21. Ophthalmophobia: Fear of being stared at
22. Turophobia: Fear of cheese
23. Taphophobia: Fear of being buried alive
24. Radiophobia: Fear of X-rays
Fame always come with a price!
Fame is a tricky, tricky mistress. It can be intoxicating and make you crave it; until it ruins you or until it does you right. And thanks to cable television and the internet anyone can be famous for literally anything and nothing all at once. Who knew being a "Meme" could garner you a fan club? What does one do with that sort of fame.
Redditor u/AnswersOddQuestions wanted to hear from those who are part of Meme fame by asking.... People who have had their pictures end up as memes. How has it affected your life?
I wanna be Memed!