33 Horribly Corny Jokes That Are So Bad They're Actually Hilarious.
Good jokes make you laugh, bad ones make your day!
Below are 33 quick, half baked jokes that are so bad they are actually funny.
Check'em out mate!
1) Why did the blind man fall into the well?
Because he couldn't see that well.
2) I bought the world's worst thesaurus yesterday. Not only is it terrible, it's terrible.
3) Someone stole my thesaurus last week. I have NO WORDS for how angry that makes me.
4) Did you know that everything in the dictionary starts with 'E' and nothing starts with 'N'?
I know mine starts with 'M'.
5) Why did the law student walk into the bar?
Because he couldn't pass it.
6) A bird was sleeping in her nest at the top of a pine tree when suddenly she heard a lot of noise and the whole tree started to shake. She looked down and saw there was a very fat and clumsy elephant climbing the tree. The bird said: "Hey! What are doing?!!? Why are you making such racket???" The elephant said: " I just want to climb up there and eat some pears!" The bird said: "There are no pears here you stupid elephant! This is a pine tree!!" The elephant said: "I know! I'm carrying my own pears!"
7) Why do elephants paint their toenails red? To hide in cherry trees.
Ever seen an elephant in a cherry tree?
8) What's green and fuzzy, has four legs and would kill you if it fell from a tree?
A pool table.
10) Where's 9?
Seven eight Nine.
How many times do I have to tell you.
11) What's red and won't fit in any pocket you've seen?
12) What's yellow and smells like blue paint?
13) Tell someone you have a GREAT knock knock joke, but they have to start it.
Enjoy the awkward silence as they try to figure out what just happened.
14) "Hey, tell me a knock knock joke."
15) "Knock knock."
16) I told this girl I have a car built out of spaghetti.
She thought I'm crazy
until I drove pasta.
17) What's Mozart up to these days?
18) Do you know why, when geese fly together, one side is longer?
Because that side has more geese.
19) Why do geese fly south for the winter?
Because walking takes much longer.
20) What does ET stand for?
The national anthem.
21) What did the buffalo say when his son went to college?
22) What did the pirate get on his report card?
23) A dyslexic man walks into a BRA.
24) What do you call a fish with no eyes?
25) My dog has no nose.
Oh, how does he smell?
26) "Knock knock"
W, H, O.
27) Two fish are in a tank.
One turns to the other and asks, "Do you know how to drive this thing?"
28) What are Mario's overalls made of?
DENIM denim DENIM.
29) How do you make an egg roll?
Just push it.
30) Shout out to all the people who don't know the opposite of in.
31) How do you find Will Smith in the snow?
You follow his foot prints.
32) He digs, then she digs.
I dig, then they dig.
Not everyone gets it,
it's some deep poetry.
33) What do you call a cheap circumcision?
A Rip off.
A little laughter killed no one. Share these jokes with someone you think is taking life too seriously.
Fame always come with a price!
Fame is a tricky, tricky mistress. It can be intoxicating and make you crave it; until it ruins you or until it does you right. And thanks to cable television and the internet anyone can be famous for literally anything and nothing all at once. Who knew being a "Meme" could garner you a fan club? What does one do with that sort of fame.
Redditor u/AnswersOddQuestions wanted to hear from those who are part of Meme fame by asking.... People who have had their pictures end up as memes. How has it affected your life?
I wanna be Memed!