What Popular Dog Breeds Looked Like 100 Years Ago Vs. Now—Can You Guess?
This is what breeding does.
Even just 100 years ago, some modern, popular breeds looked drastically different.
Throughout human history, dogs have taken on many shapes and forms. Some of the oldest dog breeds to arise from selectively breeding the wolf include the Chinese Shar-Pei, the Lhasa Apso, and the Alaskan Malamute. But what these dogs looked like when they were first introduced to the world is probably a lot different than how they appear now, as can be attested to by these dog pictures from just 100 years ago of breeds we are all familiar with.
Can you guest what they are?
- How dog breeds looked 100 years ago - Business Insider ›
- Fascinating Photos Of What Dog Breeds Looked 100 Years Ago Vs ... ›
- How 100 Years of Breeding Ruined Ten Popular Dogs - The ... ›
- Here's What Popular Dog Breeds Looked Like Before And After 100 ... ›
- Comparing the Looks of Dog Breeds in 1915 and 2015 ›
- 100 Years of Breed “Improvement” | Science and Dogs ›
Breaking up is hard to do.
And when you get the law involved, it's even worse. But sometimes people don't need the law's help to make things overcomplicated, they just have a grand ole time making that happen themselves.
People on the front lines of human cruelty include divorce lawyers. These are their stories.