If 20 Everyday Objects Were Renamed In The Style of 'Walkie Talkie'.
This article is based on responses in the subreddit: "What would the person who named Walkie Talkies have named other items?" If you're interested in reading more, check out the link at the bottom of the article.
1. Icebreaker activities would be Meetie Greeties.
2. Pregnancy test would be Maybe Baby
3. Forks would be Stabby Grabbies
4. Steak knives would be Meatie-Eaties
5. Fart would be Booty Tooty
6. Condoms would be Weenie Beanies
7. Glue would be Thicky Sticky
8. Microwaves would be Heatie Eaties
9. Bras would be Tittie Mitties
10. Socks would be Feetie Heaties
11. Litter Boxes would be Kitty Shitties
12. Rabbits would be Jumpy Thumpies
13. Cruise missile would be Zoomie Boomie
14. X-ray specs would be Eyesie Spysies
15. Allergies would be Wheezy Sneezies
16. Grand Theft Auto would be Stealy Wheely Auto-Mobiley
17. Screwdrivers would be Rightie Tighties
18. Napkins would be Swipie Wipies
19. Defibrillator would be The Hearty Starty
20. Spoons would be Soupy Scoopies
Share with friends!
You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, or so the saying goes.
The same can be said for your interactions with cops, most of whom are perfectly happy to let minor infractions slide––When was the last time you were actually ticketed for jaywalking?––provided you're not a total Karen should you interact them.
Your local police officer likely doesn't care about jaywalking or the fact that you went five miles over the speed limit unless you give him a reason to, as we learned when Redditor Takdel asked police officers: "What stupid law have you enforced just because someone was an a-hole?"