If 20 Everyday Objects Were Renamed In The Style of 'Walkie Talkie'.
This article is based on responses in the subreddit: "What would the person who named Walkie Talkies have named other items?" If you're interested in reading more, check out the link at the bottom of the article.
1. Icebreaker activities would be Meetie Greeties.
2. Pregnancy test would be Maybe Baby
3. Forks would be Stabby Grabbies
4. Steak knives would be Meatie-Eaties
5. Fart would be Booty Tooty
6. Condoms would be Weenie Beanies
7. Glue would be Thicky Sticky
8. Microwaves would be Heatie Eaties
9. Bras would be Tittie Mitties
10. Socks would be Feetie Heaties
11. Litter Boxes would be Kitty Shitties
12. Rabbits would be Jumpy Thumpies
13. Cruise missile would be Zoomie Boomie
14. X-ray specs would be Eyesie Spysies
15. Allergies would be Wheezy Sneezies
16. Grand Theft Auto would be Stealy Wheely Auto-Mobiley
17. Screwdrivers would be Rightie Tighties
18. Napkins would be Swipie Wipies
19. Defibrillator would be The Hearty Starty
20. Spoons would be Soupy Scoopies
Share with friends!
Laws should always protect the people, ALL the people!
Laws are amiable. We know this. They often change with the times, with enough revolution that is. Laws are there to protect and serve, however they can be too complex and just downright odd and often absurd.