People Share The Most Ridiculous Thing They've Heard Someone Brag About.
We all have things that we're proud of, but some people just take it too far with what they are willing to brag about...
Many thanks to all those who responded. Check out ore answers at the end of this article.
1. Once I overheard a girl bragging to her friends how she could fit half of her boyfriend's penis in her nose.
I'm still curious about that to this day.
2. Was having a few pints with the Mrs. and overheard a young lady talking about how she got "SO WASTED" last night. Turns out she got in her car then smashed up a parked car, knocked down a stop sign and turfed her neighbors lawn.
So I chatted her up, found out that she did all this in the city where I conveniently serve as a police officer. Convinced her to sit with my wife and I for a while while we picked her brain about her "CRAZY NIGHT."
Meanwhile I called up a few "friends" to come join us. Detectives. Turns out her little crime spree caused $50k in damage.
3. When my friend was 11 years old he drove 40 minutes to a gamestop to buy Assassins Creed when it was released. His parents never found out.
4. Having an IQ of 95. That's right, almost a perfect 100.
5. Far too many of my students brag about never having read an entire book. I quickly inform them they should be humiliated by, not proud of, this fact.
6. "At least I have an STD to prove I've had sex." Not that a person should be ashamed of it, but Genital Herpes isn't anything to brag about.
7. A guy I knew freshman year in high school constantly bragged about having sex. Then half way into the school year he got the girl pregnant, which he bragged about.
8. "yo, I smoked like... 3 bowls. and just had like.. 12 beers. I'm prolly the best driver out there." I don't wanna hear about your high/drunk driving.
9. A friend brags about how many people he has masturbated to.
10. I have a friend who claimed that he had never lost a single game of Blitz for N64. He believed that amongst all of the completely random turnovers and overall craziness of that game, in all of his years of playing, he had NEVER lost. He lost the second game he played that night. Didn't take it too well.
11. My one friend brags about how much extra ballsack skin he has...
12. I dislike when people brag about ignorance. One guy I know does this all the time. He'll talk about how he doesn't know where China is on a map of the world, about how he doesn't know the name of our prime minister (!!!), about how he's proud that he doesn't use your/you're and their/there/they're correctly, and other such things. He'll say that knowing things about geography, politics, grammar or what have you are only for "losers". Ugh.
13. Had a guy in high school brag to me about his 6cm penis. He seemed impressed that it grew to 8cm when he got a boner.
All I heard at the time was him telling me how much of a douche he was.
14. Unfortunately, this was me when I was about 10 or 11:
"It won't be that easy to fool me. I was almost a spelling bee champion."
15. Some people think mom jokes are funny or whatever, and I take unwarranted pride in going above and beyond their joke to make them uncomfortable.
"I had sex with your mom last night!"
"Oh yeah? Did she do that thing where she puts her legs behind her head and puts the silverware up her butt? That costs extra, so probably not."
Usually I end up looking worse and the vibe gets really weird in the room, but hey, no one makes fun of my mom anymore!
16. The amount of hair they have on their butt. My friend has a lot of body hair, I won't deny it. But he lets everybody know about it. The worst part he brags about is his butt hair. He has to get naked before pooping to maximize his leg spread. He has to wipe beforehand so his hair is out of the way before he poops. Otherwise he gets dingleberries or hanging chads (whatever you call them) every poop. He brags about this as if it isn't an annoying aspect to life.
17. Girl at work brags constantly about having a lot of allergies - to gluten, eggs, lactose, blah blah blah. If there's one thing on Earth that wasn't put here to kill her, she doesn't know about it. But when she explains her allergies to anyone who will listen, she doesn't go into any detail about it, rather just explains it as "I am really allergic to honey. Like, REALLY allergic." "I am really allergic to bananas. Like, REALLY allergic."
18. My ex's idiot sister used to brag about how she would sleep with her mechanic friend whenever she needed work done on her car. I guess he promised her a "discount."
19. The amount of girlfriends they have cheated on.
20. Our old apartment had a nice homeless guy who spent most of his day and night in the parking lot. He was schizophrenic, but usually he would just tell himself the most amazingly weird stories, drink beer, and he would belt out Beverly Hills by Weezer when it came on the radio (every day). When his stories had him being particularly cool, he occasionally decided, "I may not be smart, and I may not be handsome, but I am the greatest American who ever lived." I miss hearing him.
21. How he can live off his parents all his life if he wants to. This kid has definitely failed 80% of his classes. He brags about being the richest kid, and his dad's chrysler. He is obnoxious around people, but I honestly think behind all of that stuff that he's a decent person. Just that he feels the need to over compensate his academic idiocy.
22. Watching 11 seasons of Cheers immediately followed by 11 seasons of Frasier.
23. I play in an adult kickball league. There is this dude who takes it way too serious. Every time we play his team I call him Captain Kickball. One game he got super pissed and started yelling bout how he knows how to play the best. It was priceless. Tool.
24. I brag that I can say the alphabet backwards but no one ever seems to care.
25. I witnessed a conversation between two women bragging/competing about who woke up earlier to walk their dogs.
26. I once knew a guy who would brag about literally anything, provided he got the impression that someone else thought it would be cool. So one day, hanging out with this kid (let's call him Steve) and a friend, my friend says, "hey, I bet I can get Steve to say that he cut a bird in half with a samurai sword." A dubious charge, yes, so I took the action.
Later, my friend casually suggests that, since a samurai sword was such an efficient weapon, it would be cool if someone were able to slice up a bird mid-flight with one. Steve immediately piped up, saying "actually dude, one time me and my brother were playing with those in my backyard and..."
27. One kid in grade 8 would always try to break his record for time starting masturbating to finish. One day he came into class and proudly proclaimed "7 SECONDS!" We all knew what he meant. Honestly a lot of us were impressed as well.
28. The amount of times he orgasmed in one day...
29. It was unbelievable that he thought it was something to be proud of, but a guy I used to work with bragged that his son had killed a guy. His son was one of the soldiers that was implicit in the death of an Afghan taxi driver that was tortured to death in the early 2000's. The documentary "Taxi to the Dark Side" is about the entire ordeal.
30. A coworker bragged about being so wholesome that she had never smoked pot. She did used to huff air duster while pregnant, but never pot.
31. "I own every song ever produced by the Spice Girls."
32. A girl I used to work with bragged about having gingivitis. She thought it meant she didn't have to brush her teeth anymore.
33. When my ex-girlfriend and I started dating, she would brag about how she never makes guys use condoms because she hated them.
34. How, unlike everyone else in elementary school, he wasn't totally stuck up and full of himself.
He was, though.
35. "Bro, I've gotten 5 chicks pregnant in 6 months."
Quitting a job can be a liberating feeling, but it can also be scary as hell... especially if you don't have another job waiting for you on the horizon.
Thanks to Redditor BurningDruid13, we have some answers to the following question: "Have you ever quit a job, without another lined up, for your mental health? How did it turn out?"