The World seems to be in shambles most days. And so many of the people who paved the way for us to live in better conditions would be appalled by some of things we see on the regular. There'd be a ton of "That is not what I meant!" & "Did you even LISTEN to anything I said?!"
Redditor _teryn2012 posed the question _If historical figures actually did roll in their graves, which grave would generate the most power if hooked up to a generator? The correct answer is "EVERYBODY!!" But let's focus on some specifics, otherwise we'd be hear all year.
WALMART REACH AND FAR AND WIDE.
Dude started Walmart as an American store with only items made in America. He'd probably dig a hole to the factories that make his product.
First that comes to mind is Andrew Jackson's face being printed on Money when he presides over the "war" against Banks.
Edward Jenner, creator of the first vaccine (smallpox). Every time a kid gets measles, or mumps, or chicken pox, or rubella, or any of the dozens of other diseases that we were on the verge of eliminating because some dumbass thought they knew better than their doctor...
1) Put "Grave generator" on Karl Marx's grave :
2) Acquire energy from his spinning
3) Use energy to power business, factories, shopping malls, etc.
4) Due to being literally used to power Capitalism, Karl will spin faster
5) When he spins faster, he produces more energy, helping Capitalism even more, creating a positive feedback loop
6) Achieve an exponentially growing infinite energy source