12 People Confess Their Biggest Flirting Fails Of All Time.

It happens to the best of us.

A big thank you to the folks who shared their stories on Whisper, a secret-sharing website for anonymous contributors worldwide.

1. I tried to smile at this guy in the hallway in a flirty way, but when I smiled at him I tripped on my shoe and face planted.

2. I accidentally introduced myself as "Hi, I'm single." instead of using my real name.

3. My drunk self was trying to grind with a hot guy at a club and I thrust my butt into his crotch so hard he fell over.

4. I thought he was reaching to hold my hand. I went in for a move and held onto his hand. Apparently, he was just trying to get a pencil from his backpack.

5. I brought my crush a drink at a party and tried to talk to her but HER crush walked past and she went with him.

6. A co worker was flirting with me, and my version of flirting back was to say, "you have a stain on your shirt, but that's cool." Yeah, I suck at flirting.

7. Today I "accidentally" bumped into him to grab his hand, but instead I grabbed his penis...

8. Asking a girl what toothpaste she used in a club. This didn't go down too well.

9. I walked up to a pretty girl in a bar and introduced myself. She laughed, said "no" and walked off.

10. Yesterday the IT guy said "working hard or hardly working beautiful" I smiled and what I meant to say was, "Oh, you know me." but my brain malfunctioned and I said "Oh, please love me." I wanted to die.

11. I said, "your children are going to look so beautiful one day...if you have them with me."

12. While in line at Subway, the cute girl making my sandwich asked if I wanted it toasted or microwaved. I really wanted to talk to her so my best response was to ask what the difference between the two was

Share the laughs :)

Pixabay

Minimum wage is often paid by some of the most physically and emotionally intensive work—service industry jobs. Having to work in a hot kitchen all day or deal with irate customers while being paid less than you need to survive is not exactly the best situation to be in.

Keep reading... Show less