14 Honest Bridesmaids Confess Their Worst Wedding Horror Stories.

Being a bridesmaid is a large responsibility and honor. It can also be a large pain in the butt. For these people it definitely was!

Thanks to the awesome bridesmaids who took to Whisper, an anonymous sharing site, to share their stories.

1/14. I'll be walking the woman I've loved for 13 years up the aisle next year... as her bridesmaid.

2/14. I have five weeks to lose 10lbs to my by ass in my bridesmaid dress. The one that fit perfectly two months ago. FML.

3/14. I'm a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding in December. My secret? I've slept with her future husband. I can't tell her because it would ruin too many relationships, including my marriage. The guilt is heavy.

4/14. My best friend married the guy that I really loved. I was asked to be a bridesmaid and it was the hardest thing I've ever done.

5/14. I accidentally texted my bridesmaid instead of my fianc, complaining about her and saying how I wish I had never asked her to be in the wedding. The wedding was in 20 days.

Continue to the next page for more bridesmaid horror stories.

6/14. I lunged for a bouquet and tripped when I was a bridesmaid. A groomsmen caught me. It was SO embarrassing. But, there's a silver lining...we're getting married today.

7/14. I am donating plasma twice a week for the next 6 months, to afford being a bridesmaid for a friend's wedding. Don't have money but love her that much.

8/14. I'm the first to get married of my closest friends. All 5 were my bridesmaids. Now that it's their turn, none of them have asked me to be theirs.

9/14. My friend is getting married and our friendship has changed so much. I feel bad being a bridesmaid because I don't like her anymore.

10/14. I just told my best friend I can't be her bridesmaid at her wedding anymore, because I can't afford it. It's the truth, but I still feel awful.

Continue to the last page for more crazy bridesmaid stories!

11/14. I was a bridesmaid for my friend, which was awkward since her fianc was originally into me.

12/14. I'm a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding coming up. She's being such a bridezilla that I will probably stop talking to her after the wedding.

13/14. I want to tell my friend that marrying her fianc is a mistake. The wedding is in a month and I'm a bridesmaid. All of her family and friends feel like I do, but no one is speaking up.

14. I felt more beautiful as a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding than I did as the bride at my own wedding.

Do you have any bridesmaid horror stories? Share in the comments!

Psst...don't forget to share this article.

jeffbergen/GettyImages

It's hard working in customer service, especially with irate customers. You need to be able to empathize and understand where your customers are coming from, show sympathy, and be willing to help them with their problem. However, if they come at you ranting and raving about an issue which clearly has nothing to do with you, well, then you're free to rant about them on the internet.

Keep reading... Show less