15 Couples Share The Most Ridiculous Reason They've Ever Fought.

Harry Potter, Paul Walker, and baseball... sometimes the reason for a couple fight is so ridiculous there's nothing to do but stop and laugh. Or, you know, keep fighting. We've all been there.

Thanks to all the awesome folks who shared their stories on Whisper, an anonymous sharing website for people around the world.

1/15. He said he hated Harry Potter. It escalated very quickly.

2/15. She had too many pictures on her phone of absolutely nothing.

3/15. Whether or not birds fart, because they don't have butt cheeks.

4/15. Their there or they're. We didn't talk for the next day.

5/15. A fight about whether or not we're having a fight.

Continue to the next page for more ridiculously hilarious couple fights.

6/15. If Paul Walker was hot or not.

7/15. He ate all my crackers but not the cheese that came with the crackers.

8/15. He made me cry by saying he'd raise our kids as Mets fans. Don't mess with my Yankees.

9/15. The nutritional value of iceberg lettuce. I finally won...three years later.

10/15. How to fold socks correctly after doing laundry.

Continue to the last page for more crazy couple fight stories. These are too good!

11/15. We fought over the toilet paper roll. Does it go over or under? We all know it goes under.

12/15. Who was a better Jedi: Qui Gon Jinn or Obi Wan Kenobi. It got really heated.

13/15. Whether or not butter is healthier than margarine.

14/15. How Achilles was defeated. Arrow or sword to the ankle.

15. My ex-wife called the police and demanded that they force me to allow her access into my Myspace account.

Share your most ridiculous couple fight story below.

And while we're at it with the sharing...don't forget to share this article :)

When in doubt.... be a Karen! LOL

We've all seen them and at times we may have been one A KAREN! You know who that is.... a difficult person, that's describing it politely. Karen's make scenes and do all that is necessary to get anything and everything their way. Working in any form of a service job, Karens are your worst nightmare.

Redditor u/externalodyssey wanted to hear from everybody about their Karen encounters by asking.... Managers of Reddit - what is a Karen experience like ? What was you worst experience ?

Keep reading... Show less