25 A**hole Parents Who Ruined Their Child's Life Admit Their Worst Act To Date.

Thanks to these asshole parents for admitting their acts of heinous crime to us. This takes parenting to the next level.

1/25. Her shadow was following her. and I did nothing about it.

2/25. I accidentally called her by her real name, instead of, "Elsa."

3/25. I'm an #assholeparent because I wouldn't let him eat goat poop.

4/25. Told him we cannot grow bananas in our garden because we live in Sweden

5/25. Mother's Day 2015. I'm the #assholeparent because I didn't get HER a Mother's Day present.

6/25. He couldn't go backwards UP the hill because I told him gravity wouldn't allow that, so I'm the #assholeparent

7/25. I'm an #assholeparent because I won't let him ride the dog like a horse.

8/25. I wouldn't let him run around the restaurant with a knife, so I'm an #assholeparent

9/25. I'm an #assholeparent because the waves were too strong and I couldn't make them stop.

10/25. This is my daughter glaring at me. Obviously, I am an #assholeparent because I made her go to story time at the library where there is music and toys and snacks and friends.

Continue reading posts from asshole parents on the next page.

11/25. Would Not Let Him Eat His Father's Deodorant, So I'm An #assholeparent

12/25. I Wouldn't Close Him In The Refrigerator. Sorry Lil Bud, Mommy's An #assholeparent

13/25. I'm An #assholeparent Because I Wouldn't Let Him Drive The Car

14/25. She Wanted A Ponytail, But She Doesn't Have Enough Hair. So I'm An #assholeparent

15/25. I'm An #assholeparent Because What I Called "a Mess" Was Really "a Fun Party"

Continue to the next page for more!

16/25. I'm An #assholeparent Tonight Because I Wouldn't Remove The Hearts From Her Pajamas

17/25. I Didn't Want To Serve Her Warm Dinner On Top Of My Old, Smelly, Dirty Tennis Shoes

18/25. I Started Singing Some Gwen Stefani. And He Ain't No Hollaback Girl. So I'm Assholeparent

19/25. I Asked Him If He Wanted Milk Or Juice So I'm An #assholeparent

20/25. Asked Her To Carry Her Own Bag. So I'm An #assholeparent

21/25. I Wouldn't Let Her Touch The Dog's Poop. So I'm #assholeparent

22/25. #27 I Wouldn't Let Him Drink My Beer So I'm An #assholeparent

23/25. I Refused To Let Him Stuff Play Dough In The Dogs Ear So I Must Be An #assholeparent

24/25. I Can't Magically Reattach The Bite To The Whole Muffin, So I'm An #assholeparent

25/25. I Wouldn't "turn Down The Noise" In The Restaurant (i.e. Other Customers Talking) While She Watched Frozen, So I'm An #assholeparent

Share this with an Asshole Parent in YOUR life ;)

"It wasn't me!"

There's not much you can do when the righteous fist of the law comes down on you. Call it a mix-up, or call it a mistake, if someone's pegged you at the scene of a crime there's not much you can do but trust the justice system to prove you innocent. However, that's a gamble, and just because you've been given a "not guilty" doesn't mean the effects won't follow you for the rest of your life.

Reddit user, u/danbrownskin, wanted to hear about the times when it wasn't you, seriously, it was someone else, when they asked:

Redditors who were once considered suspect of a crime they did not commit, what's it like being held under suspicion and how did it affect your life?

Keep reading... Show less