30 Parents And Teachers Reveal A Picture Their Kid Drew That Accidentally Looked Very Inappropriate.

These poor kids are so innocent it hurts.

1/30. Little Girl Drew A Picture Of Her Mom At Work. The Mother Is Actually Selling A Snow Shovel At Home Depot

IAmAKittyCat

2/30. My Friend's 8 Year Old Cousin Made This Self Portrait In Art Class. He Was Wearing A Minions Shirt. Needless To Say His Family Was Confused At First

PBinmyVJ

3/30. My Daughter Drew Me A Giraffe

Stierlitz

4/30. My Daughter's Dolphinarium

Chiko Moto

5/30. My 2nd Grade Teacher Friend Had A Class Assignment To Draw The Best Way To Prevent Germs. This Kid Did Not Fail To Disappoint

mccogw9

6/30. I Think The Kid Meant "Cook"

krato1995

More innocent kids drawings on the next page!

7/30. Made A Book For My Dad For Father's Day. My 13 Year Old Sister Could Use Practice Drawing Whistles

jessgro

8/30. It Is My Cat, Cosmo

canswim99

9/30. Kids Drawing Of A Volcano

jimbobilly81

10/30. I Worked A Kindergarten Graduation Service A Couple Of Years Ago Where The Kids Drew Their Own Programs. I Had To Save This One, Obviously, It's A Lighthouse.

Tallulahipp

11/30. My Uncle's A Firefighter. One Of The Kids They Rescued Drew Up A "Thank You" Note

ORCH1D

Continue reading this article on the next page!

12/30. Well, what a lovely drawing.

Giant_Mets

13/30. And One Night While We Were Listening To Old School Rap He Drew Two Turn Tables. I Was Just Glad He Didn't Draw A Microphone Too

Amy Aucoin

14/30. Mum

Sarah Stewart

15/30. Happy Horse Family!

16/30. This Is My Daughter Billie's Drawing Of A Fox Running Away From An Alien

Gemma Glover

More hilarious children's drawings on the next page!

17/30. My 5-Year-Old Did This For Preschool. Mummy And Daddy On Their Wedding Day

Nicole Loria

18/30. My Kid's Drawing About Her First Day Of Kindergarten: Her Teacher. It's Pretty Accurate

Copernicat

19/30. My Kid's Drew This Mother's Day Card For Me. It's Supposed To Be A Rocketship, I Think

lyndee13

20/30. My 5-Year-Old Daughter Drew A Picture Of Her At The Farm, Holding A Shovel

Sarah Armstrong

21/30. At What Point Should You Tell Someone That Their Kid Is Drawing Questionable Art?

shotdead7

Continue the laughter on the next page!

22/30. Friend Of Mine's Kid Drew This. He Said It Was "Daddy Shaking Hands With Santa Claus"

brianstk

23/30. Mushrooms?

24/30. Here Is A Father's Day Card From A Friend's Student
BassBlend20

25/30. I Teach English. One Of My Student's Drawing Looks Horribly Wrong

demineo04

26/30. Yep - Its A Duck

Thomas Larsen

More funny kid drawings on the next page!

27/30. My Son Was Studying Famine And This Was His Poster To Raise Awareness And Money.

Melissa Martin

28/30. My Friend's Son Drew A Picture Of Mommy Mowing The Lawn

l00pback0

29/30. My 4-Year-Old Son's Drawing Of Santa. Yep, That's His Hat. It Was On The Wall At Preschool

Amy Perry

30/30. My 3-year-old's portrait of daddy.

Source

When in doubt.... be a Karen! LOL

We've all seen them and at times we may have been one A KAREN! You know who that is.... a difficult person, that's describing it politely. Karen's make scenes and do all that is necessary to get anything and everything their way. Working in any form of a service job, Karens are your worst nightmare.

Redditor u/externalodyssey wanted to hear from everybody about their Karen encounters by asking.... Managers of Reddit - what is a Karen experience like ? What was you worst experience ?

Keep reading... Show less