32 Men And Women Reveal The One Sensation The Other Gender Will Never Truly Experience.

People on Reddit were asked: "What's one sensation the opposite sex will truly never get to experience?" These are some of the best answers.

1/32 A 1,500% decrease in toilet aim in the morning and/or after sex.

WHOREMOAANS

2/32 When you go over a small hill in your car and your testicles experience microgravity.

TakeOffYourMask

3/32 Concentrating really hard during sex to NOT orgasm. I really wish I could just lose myself within the moment but that would lead to some very disappointed women.

License_ToChill

4/32 When you fart and rolls up into your vagina instead of back and out.

sunnygcat

5/32 When you sneeze while on your period and you feel a bunch of blood pumped/slide out....

freckles2363

6/32 When your genitals accidentally brush the inside of the toilet when you're trying to poop.

slickguy

7/32 When your balls stick to your legs.

tjenator

8/32 Morning wood.

Tassietiger1

9/32 Pulling out a dry tampon and feeling like you're ripping your insides out.

essenceofdairy

10/32 The pain of the inside of a zipper.

Dicktremain

11/32 Being President. Ayoooo!

bantha_poodoo

12/32 Having drops of urine soak your pants after you repeatedly shook your member in a vain attempt at avoiding having drops of urine soak your pants.

tallandlanky

13/32 When you can feel a sizeable blood clot passing its way down & out. 1/10 do not want to repeat.

TheAtomicWrangler

14/32 When you flush the toilet mid piss and time it perfectly so when your done all the piss is already flushed away.

Trap-Lord

15/32 Slap Dancing. That's when us guys keep our feet planted and twist our upper bodies rapidly to make our dongs swing back and forth, slapping our thighs. It's a riot!

dick-nipples

16/32 Having to secure your boner under your belt or waist band when in public.

pfraz22

17/32 That satisfying feeling of semen rushing out of your urethra. Then the inexplicable shame that immediately follows.

falconfetus8

18/32 I can't fathom the idea of my significant other being able to, without a weapon, kick my ass. That physical vulnerability is something I doubt I'll ever feel with a girlfriend unless Ronda Rousey would like to go out with me.

ClydeCKO

19/32 Trying to get the biggest arch possible on your flow mid-pee.

Supersix4

20/32 That feeling during sex when the guy goes a little too deep and hits your cervix. Ouch!

_ShortGirlProblems_

21/32 Random erections.

PM_ME_URSELF_LADIES

22/32 The great relief brought upon by the pinch and roll technique.

kickedthehabit

23/32 Trying to take a shit with an erection.

turqeeneqq

24/32 Having a nice warm face in winter because of the magnificence of your facial hair.

stumpyoftheshire

25/32 The terrible fear that there's a bloodstain on your pants every second you're on your period.

Mtrayne

26/32 Testicular torsion... whimpers

07hogada

27/32 Period shits.

keekee13

28/32 Being scared to death that you're completely misreading the signals she's throwing and you don't wanna come off rapey or make it awkward.

Askin_Real_Questions

29/32 When peeing outside: "Hit the target!"

thekingamw

30/32 That warm, slippery hug of a feeling when entering a vagina.

SanshaXII

31/32 My gf gets "jello legs" after sexy time. I don't think males get that.

Brandidit

32/32 As you are sitting down into a bathtub of hot water and your balls emerge into water before your torso or thighs. It's such a weird and ticklish feeling.

greenpearlin

Source

!

Fame always come with a price!

Fame is a tricky, tricky mistress. It can be intoxicating and make you crave it; until it ruins you or until it does you right. And thanks to cable television and the internet anyone can be famous for literally anything and nothing all at once. Who knew being a "Meme" could garner you a fan club? What does one do with that sort of fame.

Redditor u/AnswersOddQuestions wanted to hear from those who are part of Meme fame by asking.... People who have had their pictures end up as memes. How has it affected your life?

I wanna be Memed!

Keep reading... Show less