32 Men And Women Reveal The One Sensation The Other Gender Will Never Truly Experience.

People on Reddit were asked: "What's one sensation the opposite sex will truly never get to experience?" These are some of the best answers.

1/32 A 1,500% decrease in toilet aim in the morning and/or after sex.

WHOREMOAANS

2/32 When you go over a small hill in your car and your testicles experience microgravity.

TakeOffYourMask

3/32 Concentrating really hard during sex to NOT orgasm. I really wish I could just lose myself within the moment but that would lead to some very disappointed women.

License_ToChill

4/32 When you fart and rolls up into your vagina instead of back and out.

sunnygcat

5/32 When you sneeze while on your period and you feel a bunch of blood pumped/slide out....

freckles2363

6/32 When your genitals accidentally brush the inside of the toilet when you're trying to poop.

slickguy

7/32 When your balls stick to your legs.

tjenator

8/32 Morning wood.

Tassietiger1

9/32 Pulling out a dry tampon and feeling like you're ripping your insides out.

essenceofdairy

10/32 The pain of the inside of a zipper.

Dicktremain

11/32 Being President. Ayoooo!

bantha_poodoo

12/32 Having drops of urine soak your pants after you repeatedly shook your member in a vain attempt at avoiding having drops of urine soak your pants.

tallandlanky

13/32 When you can feel a sizeable blood clot passing its way down & out. 1/10 do not want to repeat.

TheAtomicWrangler

14/32 When you flush the toilet mid piss and time it perfectly so when your done all the piss is already flushed away.

Trap-Lord

15/32 Slap Dancing. That's when us guys keep our feet planted and twist our upper bodies rapidly to make our dongs swing back and forth, slapping our thighs. It's a riot!

dick-nipples

16/32 Having to secure your boner under your belt or waist band when in public.

pfraz22

17/32 That satisfying feeling of semen rushing out of your urethra. Then the inexplicable shame that immediately follows.

falconfetus8

18/32 I can't fathom the idea of my significant other being able to, without a weapon, kick my ass. That physical vulnerability is something I doubt I'll ever feel with a girlfriend unless Ronda Rousey would like to go out with me.

ClydeCKO

19/32 Trying to get the biggest arch possible on your flow mid-pee.

Supersix4

20/32 That feeling during sex when the guy goes a little too deep and hits your cervix. Ouch!

_ShortGirlProblems_

21/32 Random erections.

PM_ME_URSELF_LADIES

22/32 The great relief brought upon by the pinch and roll technique.

kickedthehabit

23/32 Trying to take a shit with an erection.

turqeeneqq

24/32 Having a nice warm face in winter because of the magnificence of your facial hair.

stumpyoftheshire

25/32 The terrible fear that there's a bloodstain on your pants every second you're on your period.

Mtrayne

26/32 Testicular torsion... whimpers

07hogada

27/32 Period shits.

keekee13

28/32 Being scared to death that you're completely misreading the signals she's throwing and you don't wanna come off rapey or make it awkward.

Askin_Real_Questions

29/32 When peeing outside: "Hit the target!"

thekingamw

30/32 That warm, slippery hug of a feeling when entering a vagina.

SanshaXII

31/32 My gf gets "jello legs" after sexy time. I don't think males get that.

Brandidit

32/32 As you are sitting down into a bathtub of hot water and your balls emerge into water before your torso or thighs. It's such a weird and ticklish feeling.

greenpearlin

Source

!

"It wasn't me!"

There's not much you can do when the righteous fist of the law comes down on you. Call it a mix-up, or call it a mistake, if someone's pegged you at the scene of a crime there's not much you can do but trust the justice system to prove you innocent. However, that's a gamble, and just because you've been given a "not guilty" doesn't mean the effects won't follow you for the rest of your life.

Reddit user, u/danbrownskin, wanted to hear about the times when it wasn't you, seriously, it was someone else, when they asked:

Redditors who were once considered suspect of a crime they did not commit, what's it like being held under suspicion and how did it affect your life?

Keep reading... Show less