Learn how to harness the power of human and artificial intelligence to enhance your contracts.
n the world of contracts, human expertise remains paramount. While advancements in artificial intelligence (AI) show incredible promise in automating routine tasks, their true potential is realized when combined with human expertise. Contracting requires a nuanced understanding of the parties, the business, and the relationships at play – aspects that are uniquely human. Yet, the right blend of human-AI collaboration can unlock unprecedented productivity and drive your organization to success.
View this on-demand webinar for a practical discussion on the optimal balance between human and AI capabilities throughout the contracting process. This session brings together Daniel Lewis, CEO of LegalOn Technologies, and Nicholas Reed, Senior Vice President of Product and Research & Development at Knowable, to discuss how the right blend of technology and human insight can power your contracts before and after signature.
- What’s the role of AI in contracting? Explore the applications of AI in contract review and management, including the distinct strengths of generative AI and other AI techniques for managing risk and improving efficiency throughout the contracting process.
- The essential human element: Uncover the critical touchpoints in contract review and management that demand human intuition and negotiation skills. Learn how human involvement ensures clarity, accuracy, and the ability to navigate complex legal nuances.
- Achieving the perfect synergy: Using real-world contract review and management scenarios, learn how to effectively evaluate AI tools based on the use case, manage their implementation and productivity, and determine where AI seamlessly complements (and requires) human expertise.
View the webinar today for an exploration of how to harness the combined power of human and artificial intelligence to enhance decision-making, mitigate risk, and accelerate contract review before and after signature. Register today.
- Nik Reed, SVP, Product and Research & Development
- Daniel Lewis, US CEO, LegalOn Technologies